As a committed and experienced legal team that is proud to provide an array of legal services, Hoegen & Associates, P.C. is dedicated to serving the community at large. We aspire to make sure that the concepts of honesty and integrity are always reflected in our work with our clients. One of our top values includes highlighting the importance of providing personalized support through our legal knowledge.
Our law firm is offering a scholarship opportunity for a student who has built a record of academic excellence. We are excited to provide a deserving honor students in our community with a chance at taking their academic pursuits even further and continue to build on their success. As a passionate and experienced team of lawyers, we are always happy to lend our support to outstanding individuals so that they can use their education to hone their skills and accelerate their professional growth.
Through our creation of the Hoegen & Associates, P.C. Scholarship 2022, we wish to help an exemplary student who has shown an active interest in the pursuit of law. We believe that access to quality education is highly important. By extending this opportunity, we want to be able to recognize accomplished students and support them in attaining their goals.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to pursuing a career in law and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe an experience that you had and its impact on your understanding of law?
- What area of law are you most interested in and why?
- In what ways will this scholarship allow you to advance in your pursuit of a legal career?
Required Application Materials
- Current Resume in PDF format;
- Essay: 800-word minimum and 1,000-word maximum. Visual creativity encouraged; and
- Current, unofficial transcript.
Submission Deadline: July 30, 2022
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: August 31, 2022
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: [email protected].
If you have questions, please feel free to email [email protected]