If you’re dealing with a business dispute, it’s a good idea to have a commercial litigation lawyer in MontCo, PA on your side. Business disputes can get quite complicated, so it’s beneficial to have someone with knowledge and experience backing you. An experienced lawyer can help reduce legal ramifications for your business.
When You May Need a Commercial Litigation Lawyer
If you run a business, it’s important to know which situations may call for the assistance of a commercial litigation lawyer. Here are a few instances when you may need to hire a lawyer:
- Breach of contract. If a party you have entered into a contract with has failed to do something they promised, it can be very frustrating. You carried out your part of the bargain, but the other party didn’t. However, that doesn’t mean you have to lose all hope. You can take the other party to court with the assistance of a lawyer.
- Conflicts with employees. When you run a company, you are bound to get into some conflicts with employees from time to time. For example, a former employee may bring a lawsuit against you for what they believe to be a wrongful termination. In this situation, it’s definitely important to have an experienced lawyer on your side. He or she will advise you on what you should do next and protect your best interests.
- Review a contract. As the owner of a business, you will likely enter into several contacts with employees and other businesses. Before you sign a contract, you should have a commercial litigation lawyer in MontCo, PA review it. The contract may contain legal jargon that you may not completely understand. A lawyer will make sure the contract reflects your best interests before he or she lets you sign it.
Questions You Should Ask a Commercial Litigation Lawyer
In order to hire the right commercial litigation lawyer for your business, you need to ask the right questions during your initial consultation. Here are several questions you should ask:
- Have you represented similar companies in the past?
- How many years of experience do you have in commercial litigation?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses in my case?
- How long do you expect it will take to resolve this matter?
- What course of action do you recommend for my dispute?
- What are your fees?
Schedule a consultation with our commercial litigation lawyer in MontCo, PA at Hoegen & Associates, P.C..