real estate lawyer NE PA
If you or someone you know needs a real estate lawyer in NE Pennsylvania, you need to contact our firm, Hoegen & Associates, P.C., for assistance. Our lawyers will be eager to look over the details of your case and help find a solution that makes you happy and compensates you for any difficulties that you may have had to deal with.
What Do Real Estate Lawyers Do?
There are many different types of cases that real estate lawyers deal with. Some of the most common include:
- Commercial real estate and development — we can assist in real estate transactions, whether you are looking to buy or sell your property, or lease commercial property. We will create contracts for you, make sure you are covered in the event something happens.
- Real property litigation — we will represent you in any types of matters where a dispute between a landlord and tenant occurs, or there is an issue with a title to a property. Some examples of this include breach of contract, title claims and eminent domain, disputes regarding boundary lines, zoning issues, and more.
- Acquisition of property — we will evaluate commercial property acquisitions and ensure that every last detail is covered that needs to be. Buying commercial real estate is an enormous investment, so it is crucial that you have an experienced real estate lawyer who is familiar with Pennsylvania law look over all of the contracts to be sure that you are taken care of.
- Sales — our lawyers are incredibly experienced in real estate purchases and sales alike. If you are looking to sell property, we would be happy to help. We have done a wide range of real estate sales, including warehouses, multi family homes, hotels, office buildings, restaurants, shops, and more. We will make sure that you understand what is happening every step of the way, and look out for your best interests in the sale. We will also explain the risks and benefits of a sale, so that you can make an educated decision on what would be best for you and your family.
- Leasing — we help in a wide range of leasing issues, and will make sure the correct things are covered in your lease. Some things that are necessary to be covered include the current rent and potential reasons for increase, the security deposit information, the length of the lease, and the potential to sublet a lease. Our lawyers will go over all of this, and more, when you set up a consultation.
Contact Hoegen & Associates, P.C. Today
We will be happy to set up a consultation to see how we can help you with anything related to real estate law. Our lawyers are experienced and you will always be in good hands with a lawyer from Hoegen & Associates, P.C. Contact us today so we can get started and your rights in the real estate world will be protected moving forward. We will always be transparent and honest with the information we provide to you, and you can ask us any kind of questions you have, big or small.