Real Estate Lawyer SE PA
The experienced SE PA real estate lawyer team at Hoegen & Associates, P.C. assists those who wish to sell, purchase, or otherwise develop commercial property. When approaching this process, it is important to understand that there are certain legal documents that must be drafted and submitted to the proper authorities, otherwise the legal consequences of attempting to develop, buy, or sell commercial property without the proper paperwork in place can be catastrophic. Drafting this paperwork, submitting it properly, and otherwise ensuring that your interests are served during your real estate process can be handled efficiently and effectively by our experienced team.
Commercial Real Estate Lawyer – SE PA
After a consultation with one of our real estate lawyers, you should have a clear idea of the ways we can assist you based on your unique set of circumstances. Here are some examples of the services we offer in this area of the law:
- If you or the buyer chooses to incorporate a contingency into the real estate contract, one of our real estate lawyers can review it and suggest edits as appropriate. If you’re not familiar with a contingency agreement, it’s a clause whereby the sale of the property will not finalize unless certain conditions are met.
- Real estate lawyers can protect the seller’s best interests by making sure that a clear title insurance agreement with the buyer is equitable. For instance, the buyer may try to pressure you into paying for clear title insurance but your lawyer may advise that you counteroffer by suggesting that all closing costs should be split down the middle.
- If the buyer tries to cancel the agreement after their inspector has looked at the property but the issues raised are invalid, one of our real estate lawyers can provide you with invaluable legal guidance as to how best to proceed.
- Having an understanding of the charges associated with the property closing is important so that there are no surprises. One of our real estate lawyers can review these with you ahead of time. If any adjustments need to be made, that can be taken care of without doing so at the last minute.
- Working with one of our real estate lawyers assures you that the sale will meet all legal obligations and your best interests will be protected every step of the way. In hiring one of our lawyers, you are also investing in peace of mind.
Additionally, it is important to understand that if/when legal disputes arise concerning your commercial property, our team is equipped to handle any litigation that may arise as a result of said disputes. No matter what stage of your commercial real estate journey is currently occupying your time, energy, and focus, we can help.
Commercial Real Estate Assistance Is Available
Give our office a call to schedule a confidential and no-risk consultation with one of the experienced SE PA real estate lawyers at Hoegen & Associates, P.C today – we look forward to assisting you with your legal needs at this time.